Please see the guidance attached regarding Isolation, testing for CoVid and frequently asked questions.
These last few weeks we have seen an increase of CoVid cases at school and I want to reassure parents that we have all reasonable measures in place, as we try to keep everyone safe. Many thanks to all parents/carers for supporting us and helping to minimise the spread.
You can continue to help us by:
- Taking children for PCR tests when advised to do so (letters will be sent out)
- Being vigilant and isolating children who show symptoms of CoVid and booking a PCR test
- Ensuring that we have up to date contact numbers in school
- Collecting your child promptly if they are unwell or develop symptoms of CoVid in school
- Letting school know if your child tests positive (on an LFD or PCR)
- Isolating your child, if a member of the household tests positive, until they have a negative PCR (over 5s only.)
Your help and support is very much appreciated, during these challenging times – THANK YOU!!!
Enjoy the weekend everyone,