Just a quick reminder that school reopens tomorrow (Tuesday 13th April) to all children.
- Our staggered start/finish times are still in operation at the moment – please ensure you remain socially distanced on the yard and wear a face covering.
- School meals must be booked in advanced and paid for via the ParentPay website. Please ensure that you have selected a meal for each day, even if your child is entitled to free school meals.
- Snack money for all children in the Foundation Phase (Nursery to Year 2) must be paid via ParentPay – £1 per week, (or £7 for half term).
- Children in the Foundation Phase can continue to wear clothing appropriate for outdoor learning.
- Children in Key Stage 2 should wear their school polo shirts and jumpers along with jogging bottoms and appropriate footwear as they are also having increased time outdoors.
- Children in Key Stage 2 must bring in their own healthy snacks for break time.
- Breakfast Club will be open to everyone – please book in and pay online at ParentPay
- After School Club will also be open, however, places must be booked in advance, via Ms Elaine Owen
I hope you all enjoyed the Easter holidays and we look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.