It’s been lovely to welcome new children to our school this morning along with Miss Neal who is the new teacher for Alun class and students from Chester University on teacher training placements.
As we head into the Summer Term of 2023 (and I can’t believe just how fast time flies), our learning will be focused on “The Country Show!” Classes are busy growing vegetables, designing scarecrows and creating tasty treats as they compete against each other in a variety of competitions. Any parents/carers/friends of school who enjoy craft work, gardening or baking are welcome to contact class teachers to offer their expertise and support in preparation for the big show day on Thursday 6th July!
In other news:
- Years 3 & 4 are preparing for their performance of ‘Rock Bottom’ on Thursday 11th May (tickets on sale soon.)
- We’re planning a BIG celebration for the Kings Coronation on Friday 5th May
- End of year trips are being finalised
- Year 6 children (and Mrs Rolls) are heading into their final term here at Park C.P. 🙁
- Classes are discussing themes for next year
- Our annual Sports Day dates are being sorted (parents should start getting into shape – there may be a medal up for grabs this year!!!)
And, of course, there’ll be graduation ceremonies, parents evenings, a Year 5 & 6 show, warm weather to enjoy and lots of learning taking place!
It’s all set to be busy and we LOVE it.
I do hope you all enjoyed reading the Spring Term Updates – please do return the questionnaires as we value your opinions on how to further improve our school.